The World Surf League 2021 season is about to start and now you can join the official Men’s & Women’s Championship Tour Fantasy Surfing League with us! Play in the Nordes Surfhouse league and win a one-week surf trip to Nordes Surfhouse!
How does it work?
The idea is to predict the best surfers of each event on the World Surf League (WSL) Championship tour, both men and women. You collect points based on the success of the surfers in your team and the player with most points (the most accurate prediction) wins the event.
After the first 5 events the person with the highest total points will receive a Nordes Surfhouse goodie and the overall winner at the end of the season 2021, men and women’s combined tour, will win a surf trip to Nordes Surfhouse in 2022!
How do I join the league?
First of all, you’ll need to create your own fantasy account on the WSL Fantasy website or mobile app. After that, create your team name and then join the Nordes Surfhouse private league. Remember to join before the first event (Women’s Maui Pro on Dec 04) as each point counts.
Men’s & Womens league: Nordes Surf
Password for both leagues: good vibes
Then it’s game time! Before the start of each event, you need to pick your teams for both men and women. Keep an eye on the event schedule, so you won’t miss any events!
To join the leagues and for instructions regarding how to play in the Fantasy League go to the website of WSL and WSL Fantasy.
Good luck and game on!
Terms & Conditions:
- World Surf League (later named WSL), WSL Fantasy Surfing or Facebook & Instagram are not part of this promotional contest.
- Nordes Surfhouse is solely arranging the promotional contest and is not responsible for any issues related to WSL, WSL Fantasy (mobile app and website) or Facebook & Instagram.
- If a player has any doubts or does not understand the contest and WSL Fantasy Surfing rules, he/she is personally fully responsible to look for advice either from Nordes Surfhouse (contest related) and/or WSL Fantasy (WSL Fantasy Surfing related).
- The players will have to accept the policies and rules of Facebook & Instagram, WSL and WSL Fantasy when making an account on these sites/apps.
- Nordes Surfhouse can not be held liable for any changes etc. of the rules (and similar) of WSL, WSL Fantasy and Facebook or Instagram.
- Nordes Surfhouse cannot be held liable for any problems/malfunctions/delays/and similar of the WSL Fantasy website and/or app, and/or the events.
- The players are solely themselves responsible for missing an event/picking team on time/changes in surfers/similar and points. The reminder posts of Nordes Surfhouse are meant for good-will only.
- In order to receive the prizes, the winning player needs to present a proof of his/her results (e.g. screen shot) if requested by Nordes Surfhouse.
- Nordes Surfhouse has all the rights to determine the prizes for the event winners.
- It is not possible to change the prize(s) into money or other products.
- The staff members of Nordes Surfhouse are allowed to play in this contest, but are not entitled to the prizes.
- The main prize for the overall winner is a 7-night accommodation only (Sunday to Sunday) stay at the Nordes Surfhouse during the 2022 season (excluding arrival dates during the months July and August).
- The main prize package includes 7 nights accommodation in a double/twin room or dorm room (depending on availability) with shared bathroom facilities and to be determined by Nordes Surfhouse
- All other services/products are excluded from this offer and prices will remain as listed on our website.
- The prize cannot be combined, discounted or used for any other special offers or surf weeks.
- The winner can freely pick their desired week, excluding arrival dates in July and August 2020.
- The main prize is always subject of availability. In case there is no availability, the winner has to choose another week.
- The main prize is not transferable to another person. The winning player has to be the guest.
- If no week during the 2022 season, in which the winner is able to come, has availability, Nordes Surfhouse is not obligated to refund the prize or move it to the future. In this case the winners rights to redeem the prize will expire.
- The winner is personally responsible for travel (air, water, land) fares to Nordes Surfhouse or to local airports and all insurances and visas necessary.
- In case there is a tie (same amount of points) the prize will come down to a drawing between these players. This applies to the Nordes Surfhouse goodie prize after the 5th event and the overall contest winner.
- Any personal data collected from the players by Nordes Surfhouse will not be used to any marketing purposes and will not be given to 3rd parties by Nordes Surfhouse.
- For any reason what so ever Nordes Surfhouse has the full rights to terminate the contest and league without any prior notice. Players’ rights to future prizes will seize at that point.